SamosBooking.com is a label of Rhenia Tours SA.
Our company was established in 1981 and today, over 30 years later, has established itself as the leading tourism organization on the island of Samos, having a full service offering and robust presence. During the 2013 summer season, Rhenia Tours handled in excess of 40,000 incoming tourists – equating to 37% of all incoming tourism on the island of Samos. With exclusive Agent contracts with some of the largest Tour operators in the world, who have entrusted their customers to our care whilst on the island of Samos, with a non-exhaustive client list comprising of:
- Alex, The Czech Republic
- Alltours, Germany
- Apollo, Sweden / Denmark
- Attica, Germany
- Aurinkomatkat, Finland
- Jiba, Holland
- Itaka, Poland
- Exim, The Czech Republic
- Falk, Denmark
- Intelekta, Slovenia
- KUONI, Switzerland
- DER Touristik (Jahn Reisen, ITS, Dertour), Germany
- Medhotels / lastminute.com, UK
- Solvex , Russia
- Sudtours, The Netherlands
- Sunweb, The Netherlands
In addition, Rhenia Tours provides all of the island transfers for the Thomas Cook group and likewise serves dozens of smaller Tour Operators and specialist groups.
- The Rhenia Tours fleet of buses is the largest and up to date on the island
- The company has the long term lease and numerous contracts for the exclusive management of 600 beds in all accommodation/hotel categories. In addition, and due to our established position, Rhenia Tours is able to source preferential rates for the majority of the accommodation on the island.
- Likewise Rhenia Tours is one of the largest ship-handling Agents on the island as well as the main Agent for yachts at the Port of Pythagorion and the shore-based representative for a number of tourist vessels and hydrofoil companies, both at the ports of Pythagorion and Samos town.
- With a presence in all key locations on the island, with offices in Samos Town, Pythagorion, Karlovasi and the highest incremental sales from excursions, Rhenia Tours has the most successful island wide operations as well as continued success with the growth of the IATA Airline sales and passenger vessel ticketing services.
The successful operations of Rhenia Tours are supported by an experienced staff of 35 employees who are continually trained to the highest levels and who, located throughout the island, offer a professional, top quality service to all of our clients.
The Rhenia Group of company’s participates not only in the above activities but also in a series of other (non-tourist specific) businesses and as a result is one of the largest contributors to the economy of the island.
You can use any of these credit cards to pay for your holiday.
- American Express
You can only use credit cards that are issued in any country.
SamosBooking.com aims on the security of your personal data. The application is certified and based on international standards which allow a safe registration of your personal data. We have ensured the entire necessary infrastructure, providing completed services of certification and safety, based on advanced encoding technologies. Your personal data are automatically encoded for their guarantee and can only be disclosed by SamosBooking.com.
Your name, email, address, telephone number or/and your credit card number are indispensable in order to proceed to your reservation. Your credit card details are not stored in our database. During the transaction all the security protocols are enabled. When you complete a reservation, your data are registered, stored and maintained through SamosBooking.com. The information is used exclusively for the facilitation of the reservation procedure, as well as for management reasons. Your data are never transmitted to third parties apart from the collaborating companies which you have selected to complete your reservations with and run any of your commands. Any newsletter you receive has followed your consent and you have the possibility to declare any time, that you do not wish to receive any kind of offers or services.
All the financial transactions and credit card debits are managed by Rhenia Tours SA which resides in 15Th. Sofouli Street, Samos, Greece and which edits all the legally descriptive.
This SamosBooking website (“Website”) is owned and operated by RHENIA TOURS SA (“RHENIA TOURS SA”, “we”, “us”, “our”) a company registered in Greece with its Registered Office at 15 Themistokli Sofoulis Street 83100 Samos Island Greece (company number MHTE 0311E61000016901) and which trades under a number of brands.
Please ensure that you review all of the following sections of our Website Terms and Conditions carefully before using our Website – your use of and access to any page or part of our Website indicates that you agree to comply with and be bound by all of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to our Website Terms and Conditions you will not be permitted to access or use our Website.
A: YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
You may only use this Website:
- for your own personal, non-commercial use only (which will at all times be reasonable and not abusive); or
- to obtain information on, check the suitability and availability of our products and services; or
- for purposes legitimately connected with purchasing our products and services; or
- to access or retrieve your travel information and/or booking data, manage your preferences or to get into contact with us about your bookings or travel arrangements; or
- submit and share your views, reviews and comments on our products and services.
You agree that you shall not:
- access, extract, use or copy any material or information on this Website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. In particular, you are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or use any material contained in this Website except that you may print off any individual page for your own personal use; or
- use this Website in a way that causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other party or which breaches any standards, regulations or codes published by any relevant authority; or
- use this Website in any way that interferes with or affects the performance of the Website or our systems or which interferes in any way with other users use of the Website; or
- Gain, or attempt to gain, any unauthorised access to our Website, our other systems and/or to the personal data, information or booking data of other users and customers; or
- make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent reservation on this Website.
Ownership And Use Of Material And Information On Our Website
This Website displays registered and unregistered intellectual property such as brands, designs, data, content, copyright material and trademarks, with rights in Greece and/or other countries and which belong to us or which have been licensed to us. Other product and company names mentioned and third party content displayed on this Website are proprietary to their respective owners. You are not licensed to use any of the marks on our Website unless written permission is granted, and you may not meta tag any of these marks. Unless otherwise stated, we own (or are licensed to use) the intellectual property rights in the content and information in this Website, including (without limitation) all text, sound, photographs, images, logos, videos, maps, podcasts, blogs, customer reviews, graphics, design, underlying source code and software. Subject to the “Authorised Use” section above, material and information, either whole or in part, from this Website may not be reproduced, copied, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any form or medium without our and/or the appropriate owner’s prior written permission.
If you wish to include a link to our Website, unless you have our written permission, you may only do so to our homepage. This Website may contain links to other websites that may either be websites operated by companies or brands which are members of the Rhenia Tours group of companies or external websites operated by our selected suppliers or partners or other third party websites. Occasionally as you browse, book travel arrangements or use the functionality on this Website we may provide you with links or connect you to websites which may be our branded or third party branded sites. These links or connections are made available so you can search for and purchase additional services, find out further information on our services and your personal travel arrangements quickly and easily and find out about the products and services of our other group companies and brands. Please note that we are not responsible for nor do we endorse the content of these websites and your access and use of these websites will be subject to the terms and conditions of those websites.
We have made available various services, tools and functionality on this Website for your use. The information set out by us on these pages tells you how you can use these services, tools and functionality to find out about and book our products (as well as those provided by our selected partners), view content provided by us, interact with us and submit and share views with other customers.
B: OUR SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Normally when you purchase our products and/or services and book travel arrangements on this Website your agreement is with RHENIA TOURS SA and if not we will make it clear to you that RHENIA TOURS SA is acting as an agent for another travel provider. See our Booking Terms and Conditions for the terms and conditions relevant to the purchase of travel products and holidays from us.
In addition, when you book any products or services from us, you will do so subject to these Website Terms and Conditions, our Booking Terms and Conditions and such further terms and conditions as may be applied by the hotel where you will be staying (together, the “Conditions of Contract”). These Conditions of Contract constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and RHENIA TOURS SA in relation to their subject matter. By proceeding with a booking, you acknowledge that you have read and understood all of the Conditions of Contract and agree to be bound by them. However, if you do not or cannot accept our Conditions of Contract in full, you must stop using our Website immediately. These Conditions of Contract may vary from time to time. By browsing this Website you accept that you are bound by the Conditions of Contract current at the time when you browse or book. Please note that RHENIA TOURS SA may provide accommodation, transport from a wide range of third party accommodation providers and carriers including airlines, ships and buses . The provision of these arrangements will be subject to the terms and conditions of each provider or carrier as part of your Conditions of Contract with us (either as agent for the provider or carrier or as part of our holiday package as you will see in the Booking Terms and Conditions). Other holiday and travel related services such as travel insurance, foreign exchange and travel money cards are supplied by our selected service providers and are available for you to purchase through our own branded websites or directly via the supplier website – the supply of these products and services to you shall be subject to the terms and conditions of each service provider and not us.
C: OUR CONTACT WITH YOU
We will store and use the information you supply us or which is supplied to us in your use of this Website (“your information”) .You will be/would have been asked to agree to our use of your information at the appropriate time. If you do not agree, we cannot interact with you or accept your booking.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Updates and Changes
We may remove or make changes to the products, information, content, materials, tools and features on this Website at any time without liability and without notice to you. We also reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend your use of or access to this Website at any time and without notice if we consider that you have breached any of our Terms and Conditions. We may also change or modify all of any parts of our Terms and Conditions at any time and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon their publication. You should review these regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most up to date version. Browsing and continuing to access or use our Website constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions and you agree to by bound by the updated terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in this Website and we shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.
By accessing this Website you are agreeing that the Courts of Greece will deal with any disputes which may arise between you and us, and that greek law shall be the applicable law.